Saturday, November 25, 2017

Notoriously Morbid October 2017 Mystic Monthly - Matsdotter Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's October Mystic Monthly!  It was inspired by Matsdotter and featured a Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as a Sinister Sprite. Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 15 - 20 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.



Pictures taken under LED bulb 




Bare lips
Matsdotter
Matsdotter on face
Matsdotter:  opaque burnt pink orange; delicious sangria scent.  I really enjoy this lipstick as it's another form of red (which I love).  The sangria scent is also my favorite for lip products.






The Mean One
The Mean One on face
The Mean One:  sheer brown with red microshimmers; hazelnut scent.  I also really like this tinted balm!  It's gives me a natural look with an extra "oomph".  Like Matsdotter before it, I love the hazelnut scent as well.  It makes me hungry every time I use it.


Matsdotter, The Mean One

If you couldn't already tell, I loved the October Mystic Monthly!  It's also crazy to think that the first year of Mystic Monthlies is almost over.  It feels like just yesterday when NM announced it and got everyone into a frenzy.  I can't wait to see November's Mystic soon!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment