Thursday, October 19, 2017

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics The Confessions Collection Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics' exclusive Confessions collection.  It's a collection made exclusively for the FB group - Confessions of a Cosmetologist/MUA.  Dawn Eyes doesn't have a TAT listed, but it's usually under 7 business days.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Confessionistas
Confessionistas:  icy blue with green and red shimmers and silver sparkles




Opal Essence
Opal Essence:  shimmery champagne with green and red shimmers and blue sparkles




Princess Peach
Princess Peach:  peach with pink and gold sparkles




Addicted
Addicted:  dark coral rose with green and gold sparkles




Cotton Candy Treat
Cotton Candy Treat:  beautiful lavender with blue duochrome and purple sparkles




Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams:  orchid with gold sparkles and green shimmers.  This shadow is gritty and sheer over regular primer, so I recommend using it over a sticky base.


Confessionistas, Opal Essence, Princess Peach, Addicted, Cotton Candy Treat, Sweet Dreams




Flashy
Flashy:  purple with pink and blue sparkles




Last Light of Sunset
Last Light of Sunset:  dusty purple with gold sparkles and red shimmers.  This shadow is sheer over regular primer, so I recommend using this over a sticky base.




Naturally Rainbow
Naturally Rainbow:  brown with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Mom Bun
Mom Bun:  breathtaking pigmented burgundy with blue sparkles and red shimmers




Mighty
Mighty:  blue green with gold sparkles and shimmers




Makeup Put me in Debt
Makeup Put me in Debt:  grass green with gold sparkles and red shimmers


Flashy, Last Light of Sunset, Naturally Rainbow, Mom Bun, Mighty, Makeup Put me in Debt




Mermaid's Tail
Mermaid's Tail:  gorgeous forest green




Twisted Teal
Twisted Teal:  stunning eggplant with strong blue duochrome




Queen of the Faeries
Queen of the Faeries:  pretty dark purple with pink sparkles and blue shimmers




Chrome #7
Chrome #7:  orchid with pink duochrome and gold sparkles; free sample




Jealous Passion
Jealous Passion:  lavender with blue sparkles and green and red shimmers; free sample


Mermaid's Tail, Twisted Teal, Queen of the Faeries, Chrome #7, Jealous Passion

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Jolie, I always enjoyed and appreciate all the hard work and time you always put into your posts,swatches,descriptions and your opinions!! Please keep up the good work and please never stop posting. I use your blog as a reference for my swatches and shadows and these truly help me a lot! I hope you post again soon I’m worried about you Jolie. Also I’ve been wanting to ask you about if possible could we send you money somewhere so you could order makeup from a indie brand and you can order whatever you want as long as you put up a review? I’ve been wanting to see if you could do this for a few places that had collections come out and wanted your opinion and swatches . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I am still working on posts, life just got a bit ahead of me, but I'm intent on continuing. What indie brands and collections were you interested in seeing?

      Delete