Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Notoriously Morbid August 2017 Mystic Monthly - Agnes Swatches and Review


Hello, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's August Mystic Monthly!  It was inspired by Agnes and featured a Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as a Sinister Sprite Lip Shimmer. Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 14 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.


Picture taken under LED bulb and swatched over bare skin




Bare lips
Agnes
Agnes on face
Agnes:  metallic red brown with red and gold shimmers.  This is a really pretty lipstick and got me feeling a bit more comfortable about dark brown lipsticks.






Storm Raising
Storm Raising on face
Storm Raising:  sheer medium pink with pink shimmers; deliciously berry scented.  I was actually really surprised by how much I liked Storm Raising.  It seems sheer when swatched on the hand, but it gave me such a beautiful wash of color on the lips.  I felt like a million bucks while wearing this balm and I definitely want to wear this look again!


Agnes, Storm Raising

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment