Thursday, August 17, 2017

Notoriously Morbid Crypt Creation July 2017 Solar Flare Mystic Matte Swatches


Today, I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's July 2017 Crypt Creation as well as the Gift With Purchase that came with that order.  The Crypt Creation was bright orange Mystic Matte lipstick and is no longer available as it was for the month of July.  NM's current TAT is 14 business days.

Disclosure:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Pretty Ugly
Pretty Ugly:  beautiful swampy green with tons of blue sparkles and red and gold shimmers.  This was the GWP with my order and I'm so happy it was included as I love this color.






Bare lips
Solar Flare
Solar Flare on face
Solar Flare:  neon coral with pink sparkles.  I found the formula slightly patchy with one layer, so I recommend applying two thin layers for full opacity.  The pinkness also comes out after pressing lips together and the color becomes darker, so I found it more wearable after doing so.  It's also slightly more drying than other MMs, probably due to the amount of pigment that's used to create such a bold color.

Kinda Ugly, Solar Flare

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment