Thursday, August 17, 2017

1UP FACTION vs Super Geek CHALLENGER vs Loot Crate ANIMATION vs Loot Anime ACTION COMEDY July 2017


Hello, everyone!  I have one extra box to show for July because Loot Crate's theme for that month was Animation and I couldn't resist.  It ended up being a good gamble because I enjoyed that box immensely.  I'll also be subscribed for August as well since their theme is Kingdom and I think I would like that :P


1UP Faction


Splatoon and Civil War crossover shirt

Star Wars Hot Wheels

Metal Avengers Lapel

Assassins Creed Air Freshener

Splatoon sticker

Faction poster

Faction pin


Super Geek Challenger


Nintendo characters shirt, I love it

Street Fighter cap

Captain America toy

Super Smash Brothers sticker

Mario keychain

Mario box drawstring bag

Challenger pin


Loot Crate Animation


TMNT shirt

Rick Peace Between Worlds figure

Slurm Beer Cozy

Bob's Burgers Recipe book

Animation magazine

Animation pin


Reversible Bob's Burger box


Loot Anime Action Comedy


Trigun Shirt

One Punch Man exclusive metallic figures

High School DxD poster

FLCL poster

Konosuba God's Blessing on this Wonderful World manga

Action Comedy poster

Action Comedy phone charm

Action Comedy box

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment