Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Notoriously Morbid June 2017 Mystic Monthly - Kikimora Swatches


Ohhh boy, am I late for the swatches this time :(  Life got a bit ahead of me (as did Pokemon Go's legendary raids) and I finally have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's June Mystic Monthly!  Last month's MM was inspired by Kikimora.  It features a Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as a Night Kiss Lip Balm in Bedrock Betty. Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 14 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.  


Pictures taken under LED bulb 




Bare lips
Kikimora
Kikimora
Kikimora:  moderately opaque dusty purple and blue sheen.  Since it is a moderately opaque lipstick, it may need more than one layer for full opacity.  It's not a color I would normally feel comfortable in, but I did wear it out to work one day and no one said anything to me so I consider that a win!




Bedrock Betty
Bedrock Betty:  delicious orange creamsicle scent.  I absolutely love the scent of this and it's a joy to apply.  Apparently this is a sneak peek of a new collection of Night Kiss balms releasing later.  I'm guessing it's Flintstone related.  I never watched The Flintstones when I was younger, but I did eat the multi-vitamins and have good memories from that haha.  Hopefully all of them will be fruity.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment