Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Notoriously Morbid Crypt Creation June 2017 Tears of a Unicorn Changeling Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's June 2017 Crypt Creation as well as a few extras.  The Crypt Creation was a beautiful Changeling Top Coat, so I'll have it swatched over another Mystic Matte in the pictures.  In the order, I also picked up a Hello Waffle Visage exclusive Mystic Matte lipstick, Compassionate Heart, and received the eyeshadow Misplaced Soul as a free Gift with Purchase.

Disclosure:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)




Bare lips
Compassionate Heart
Compassionate Heart on face
Compassionate Heart:  moderately opaque berry with a delicious berry scent.  Since it is moderately opaque, it may need more than one layer for full opacity, though I didn't find it patchy at all.






Tears of a Unicorn over Compassionate Heart
Tears of a Unicorn over Compassionate Heart on face
Tears of a Unicorn:  sheer icy blue with pink duochrome and silver sparkles.  I wasn't sure how to feel about a sparkly top coat since I generally prefer subtle shimmer/glow.  However, as soon as I applied it over Compassionate Heart, it gave the lipstick a metallic look.  It's such an interesting top coat and has a gorgeous duochrome.  It's no longer available, but I highly suggest picking it up if you find someone selling it.




Misplaced Soul
Misplaced Soul:  olive with pink duochrome and blue shimmers (GWP)


Compassionate Heart, Tears of a Unicorn, Misplaced Soul

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment