Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy May 2017 Subscription Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's May subscription.  The mini subscription box is $10/month for US subscribers and includes a full sized product and a deluxe product.  This month, we received a deluxe shadow and an extra large blush (seriously, it's humongous).  I+TA's current TAT is 7 - 10 business days, though the subscription ships on a different schedule.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Even Tide
Even Tide: dark purple with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Dusk
Dusk:  beautiful rosy peach blush with red and gold shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin


Even Tide, Dusk

Overall, I was pretty satisfied with this month's subscription.  The blush included is the biggest one I've ever received from any indie company and was such a surprise to me.  Contrary to my previous post on I+TA's subscription, the owner has stated that the subscriptions do loosely follow a theme.  I'll stick with this subscription for now, especially if we'll be getting more face products like Dusk!

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. I really love the blush color we got!! It's the perfect peachy blush, in my opinion, and it's like. Absolutely huge. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with this much product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we're lucky it's so huge because it's limited edition and we won't be worried about running out!

      Delete