Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy April 2017 Subscription Swatches


Hello, everyone!  Guess who's back?!  Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's subscription boxes!  After taking a three month hiatus, I+TA is back doing subscription services!  Their new sub is significantly smaller and cheaper than their previous one and doesn't follow a monthly theme.  It's $10/month for US subscribers and includes a full sized eyeshadow and a deluxe shadow.  Their current TAT is 7 - 10 business days, though the subscription ships on a different schedule.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Morning Dew
Morning Dew:  gray toned mint with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Dirty Flirt
Dirty Flirt:  burgundy with red, green, and gold shimmers


Morning Dew, Dirty Flirt

Overall, I'm a bit on the fence about this new subscription.  I really enjoyed the themes and thoughts that went into the previous subscription service.  I still enjoy I+TA's eyeshadow formula so I'll be giving this a few more months until I come to a final verdict.  I'm hoping for face products in future boxes because I find I+TA's face products underrated and have always enjoyed them!

Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment