Thursday, March 2, 2017

Notoriously Morbid State of Fear Vol. 8 and February 2017 CotM Duo Swatches!


Today, I have a short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's eight State of Fear release as well as the February Colors of the Month!  NM's current TAT is 14 business days and I received my order around that time.  The CotMs were actually pretty special for February as it was a duo.  It was an eyeshadow and Mystic Matte liquid lipstick inspired by the 80s song "Tainted Love"!

Disclosure:  I am a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


The Block Ness Monster
The Block Ness Monster: pale pink with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Albatwitch
Albatwitch:  peachy coral with silver sparkles and green and red shimmers




Lizard Man
Lizard Man:  warm tan base with strong green duochrome




The Devil's Lake Monster
The Devil's Lake Monster:  brown plum with blue sparkles and red and green shimmers




Ozark Howler
Ozark Howler:  slight rosy bronze with red and gold sparkles




Tainted Love
Tainted Love:  semi loose royal purple.  This was the CotM eyeshadow inspired by the original Tainted Love song.  It's absolutely stunning and I've received several compliments while wearing it.  The semi loose formula is also extremely well blended and picks up on eyeshadow brushes easily!  It should still be available on the website so I definitely recommend picking it up.






Bare lips
Tainted Love
Tainted Love on face
Tainted Love:  metallic mauve lipstick with gold sheen.  The color isn't something I would wear on a daily basis, but it's extremely unique and pretty.  The formula is watery, so I don't recommend tipping it over because it'd spill out.  I also recommend shaking vigorously before applying because the pigments tend to settle.  I believe this lipstick was inspired by the Marilyn Manson cover of Tainted Love.


The Block Ness Monster, Albatwitch, Lizard Man, The Devil's Lake Monster, Ozark Howler, Tainted Love, Tainted Love

Please please please pick up the Tainted Love eyeshadow if you still see it up on the website!  You definitely won't regret it and I see it selling like hotcakes!  All the other shadows are nice, but Tainted Love was the obvious standout.

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. I might have to get The Devil's Lake Monster and Ozark Howler in my next order! I love it when your swatches make me want things I wasn't originally interested in or sure about :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the worst at replying to comments, omg >_< Glad my swatches are helping you expand your makeup arsenal ;) SORRY NOT SORRY FOR ENABLING

      Delete