Saturday, March 25, 2017

Notoriously Morbid March 2017 Mystic Monthly - Mother Shipton Swatches


I'm very excited to show swatches of Notoriously Morbid's third Mystic Monthly!  The Mystic Monthly is a relatively new subscription service that caters to lip product lovers.  Each month includes one full sized Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as another lip product.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 14 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.  

March's MM was inspired by Mother Shipton, a prophetess who practiced in her cave.  It features a gorgeous Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as a mini Slumber Salve.  


Pictures taken under LED bulb



Bare lips
Shipton
Shipton on face
Shipton:  mauve with strong blue duochrome.  This lipstick is said to be similar to another lipstick of theirs, El.  If you enjoyed El, you would most likely enjoy Shipton.  The formula is slightly drying, transfer proof, and dries quickly upon application.




Petrifying Well
Petrifying Well:  Juicy Fruit scented lip balm.

I rather enjoyed this month's MM.  Although I normally don't wear cool lip colors, I found Shipton wearable on me and I thought it was very pretty. It was a borderline mauve nude on me and I liked that.  I've seen it on several other customers and found it to be very flattering as well.  Hopefully you enjoyed Shipton if you're subscribed to the MM!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment