Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Notoriously Morbid February 2017 Vanishing Cabinet - Make Anyone Cry Today? Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's February Vanishing Cabinet.  Their current TAT is 14 business days and the VC operates on a different schedule.  February's VC was inspired by the movie, "10 Things I Hate About You" and includes two mini eyeshadows, one mini highlighter, and one mini blush.  Notoriously Morbid had asked their fans what they would like to see more of in the VC and many fans responded with matte eyeshadows and face products, blushes in particular.  I'm one of those who wanted more blushes as I find NM blushes highly underrated!  



Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Too Good to be True
Too Good to be True:  matte orchard




Just a Bratwurst
Just a Bratwurst:  beautiful purple with red, gold, and green shimmers




I burn, I pine, I perish
I burn, I pine, I perish:  beautiful ivory highlighter with strong red sheen; swatched heavily over bare skin.  This highlighter is wonderfully soft and glowy.  I enjoy NM's highlighters so I'm really glad they've been including more of them in their VCs!




Tempestuous
Tempestuous:  medium coral blush with gold sparkles and red shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin.  This blush was not only a wonderful surprise to see, but worked extremely well.  Tempestuous was easy to blend with fluffy blush brush and gave a very beautiful flush to my face.  I normally use a small stipple brush with loose blushes, but I didn't have one on hand and used a regular fluffy brush instead.  I really hope NM gives us more blushes in future boxes or even releases a new collection of permanent blushes onto their site!


Too Good to be True, Just a Bratwurst, I burn I pine I perish, Tempestuous

Overall, this box was a huge hit for me!  I absolutely squealed with delight when I pulled out not one, but TWO face products!  I hope NM continues this trend and gives me more blushes ;)  Just a Bratwurst was a beautiful color as well and I'm pretty sure I used it immediately haha.  I'm excited for this month's box even though it won't be coming for awhile.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment