Thursday, March 2, 2017

Notoriously Morbid February 2017 Mystic Monthly - Bridget Bishop Swatches and Review


I'm extremely excited to show off swatches of Notoriously Morbid's second Mystic Monthly!  Their Mystic Monthly is a new subscription service that caters to lip product lovers.  Each month includes one full sized Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as another full sized lip product.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 14 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.  For some reason, my post office ended up holding my package hostage for two days after it arrived in my state, so I received it today.  

February's MM was inspired by Bridget Bishop, the first woman to be tried and burned at Salem for witchery.  It features an extremely beautiful Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as an all new Sinister Sprite Lip Shimmer!  The Sinister Sprite Lip Shimmers are tinted lip balms with shimmers and will be officially debuting in the Spring.



Pictures taken under LED bulb 




Bare lips
Bishop
Bishop on face
Bishop:  matte rosewood.  This is an amazing color and a great neutral for me.  I find it to be a great stepping stone for people who aren't comfortable with red lipstick.  It's extremely wearable, yet makes me look polished.  I can't get enough of this shade ♥






My Shadow
My Shadow on face
My Shadow:  semi sheer raspberry with gold sheen; raspberry scented.  The product picture looks a bit shoddy because I actually took a picture after applying.  I promise it didn't come looking like that haha.  They're also individually shrink wrapped.


Bishop, My Shadow

Overall, February's Mystic Monthly box was a huge, HUGE hit for me!  I thoroughly enjoyed both the lipstick and lip shimmer.  Apparently, the shimmer can also be applied over the Mystic Mattes for an extra glow :)  I just wish that USPS hadn't taken so long delivering it or I would've had this post up for you guys sooner.  You can tell how much I love these by the way I slathered them all over my lips before even taking the pictures!  I'm starting my 20 day countdown again to my next Mystic Monthly :P

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment