Sunday, February 12, 2017

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy Woo Me Valentine's 2017 Swatches


Hi, everyone!  I decided that since I was on a roll, I might as well continue with it.  I have swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's newest Valentine's Day collection.  The set is called Woo Me and consists of four beautiful, shimmery shadows.  I had actually ordered samples of the quad and requested Tomio as the free sample, but the owner, Linda, had generously upgraded my order instead!  I was actually very confused and assumed I had gotten someone else's order until I read the invoice.  Thank you so much, Linda!

I+TA's current TAT is 14 - 18 business days, though I got my order way sooner.  Way, way sooner!

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Tomio
Tomio:  satin cream with red sheen




Candied Hearts
Candied Hearts:  warm pink with gold, green, and red sparkles




Fragile
Fragile:  shimmery golden orange




Moments
Moments:  beautiful rose copper with gold sparkles




Bear, Bear
Bear, Bear:  purple with gold, green, and red shimmers


Tomio, Candied Hearts, Fragile, Moments, Bear, Bear

Overall, the Woo Me quad is beautiful and Tomio actually fits right in with the theme and color family.  The set has wonderful lid shades and I will have to pull in some outside colors for a well rounded eye look, but I don't mind that at all.  I have an abundance of darker matte shades and would rather have more unique lid colors instead.  Moments is definitely my favorite of the bunch as I love coppers and rosy tones.  I'm glad I+TA is still releasing new collections since discontinuing their subscription box as I've missed getting their products monthly!

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. She's starting up her subscription box again! I asked her about it since I've heard so many rave reviews about her shadows. It is a little different though, and she said this about it:

    The subscription will have a full sized product and a deluxe sized product. (Eyeshadow, Face Product, or Lip Product). The prices are:
    U.S. $10
    International $13

    Shipping & Handling are included; and it's a recurring subscription. Also, if you subscribe after the 26th of the month; it'll be the next month's. Example, if you subscribe on April 27th; it'll be May's subscription instead of April's. I hope that makes sense.
    You can buy it here: https://innocenttwisted.wixsite.com/italchemists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually subscribed to the new box already! I will probably have my swatch post up in the next few days. The new subscription is smaller and isn't themed, so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I prefer themed collections as they are more cohesive. I'll give it a few months.

      Delete