Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Notoriously Morbid Holiday 2016 Limited Edition Lip Products and CCCotM Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  Today, I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's limited edition holiday lip products (released Black Friday) as well as the Customer Created Color of the Month (CCCotM).  NM's current TAT is 14 business days.  




Bare lips
Better Not Pout
Better Not Pout on face
Better Not Pout:  peach coral with strong green duochrome






Night Divine
Night Divine on face
Night Divine:  plum with strong blue duochrome.  It was a bit sheer on the first layer so I had to layer it up a few times for the full duochrome effect.






Awful Good Girl
Awful Good Girl on face
Awful Good Girl:  beautiful royal purple






Holly Jolly
Holly Jolly on face
Holly Jolly Cosmic Gloss:  moderately opaque brick red gloss with blue and red shimmers.  While in the tube, it's layered with a beautiful metallic red, frosty white with blue sparkles, and green glosses.  It's hot chocolate scented and is probably my absolute favorite gloss ever.  I love how easy and wearable it is, yet looks so great on me.  I feel sad that I only have one tube because I can really see myself using this up!






Pleasant Nightmares
Pleasant Nightmares on face
Pleasant Nightmares Cosmic Gloss:  opaque copper gloss with gold and red shimmers.  It was created by fellow NM promoter, Stephanie, and is toffee marshmallow scented (so yummy).


Better Not Pout, Night Divine, Awful Good Girl, Holly Jolly, Pleasant Nightmares

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I was actually hoping to get all of these posted before the holidays because they were holiday themed, but procrastination got the better of me!  Hopefully, you're all gearing up to ring in the new year with loved ones :)

Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE Awful Good Girl on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Notoriously Morbid actually just put up the Christmas Mystic Mattes again on their website so you should get them while you can!

      Delete