Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy December 2016 Subscription Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I'm excited and also a bit sad to share swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's last subscription box.  It's been an absolute joy getting the box every single month and seeing what beautiful colors Linda created.  I+TA's current TAT is 14 - 18 business days.  This box was themed after The Once and Future King, which is about King Arthur and his court and features two different label arts.  Arthurian legends are one of my very favorites and I read The Once and Future King in high school.  I'm really glad Linda chose this theme for her last box because it's one of the best themes, in my opinion.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


The King's Heir
The King's Heir:  mauve with green, gold, and red shimmers




Future King
Future King:  orange red with tons of gold sparkles




Truest Knight
Truest Knight:  blue with gold sparkles and green shimmers




Bird of Fate
Bird of Fate:  pewter with blue sparkles and gold, green, and red shimmers




Lady of the Lake
Lady of the Lake:  shimmery emerald




Lady Camelot
Lady Camelot:  eggplant with tons of gold sparkles and red shimmers


The King's Heir, Future King, Truest Knight, Bird of Fate, Lady of the Lake, Lady Camelot

This was a beautiful collection to end I+TA's subscription box era.  It was the first indie makeup subscription box that I subscribed to and was probably the longest running up until now.  I+TA will still be creating more permanent collections and products, but nothing will compare to the wonderful surprise in the mail every month!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment