Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Geek Chic Cosmetics Mini Haul Swatches (Eyeshadow, Blush, Foundation)


I recently purchased some of Geek Chic Cosmetics' Color of the Months and ended up picking up some face products I'd been meaning to try as well.  They are currently closed to process holiday orders and will be back open soon.  I picked up three eyeshadows, three blushes (two samples and one full size), and three foundations.  I picked up so many foundation shades because I wasn't sure which color I was.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Symphony
Symphony:  gray with pink and gold shimmers




Lachrymatory
Lachrymatory:  dark gray with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Evil Lurks
Evil Lurks:  blackened green with tons of silver sparkles




Newb
Newb:  pink blush with gold sparkles; swatched heavily over bare skin




Nerdgasm
Nerdgasm:  burnt orange blush with gold shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin




Helios
Helios:  gorgeous crimson blush with gold sparkles and red shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin




Morrigan
Morrigan:  beige foundation; swatched heavily over bare skin.  I found this to be my best match.




Lana
Lana:  tan foundation




Zoe
Zoe:  milk chocolate foundation


Symphony, Lachrymatory, Evil Lurks, Newb, Nerdgasm, Helios, Morrigan, Lana, Zoe

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment