Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Christmas 2016 - Holiday Traditions Swatches


Good morning, everyone!  I'm excited (and a little ashamed) to show swatches of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics' Christmas 2016 collection - Holiday Traditions.  I was trying so hard to upload this before the aforementioned holiday, but other plans got the better of me :x  Dawn Eyes doesn't have a TAT listed on their website, but it should be no longer than 7 business days.  My order is generally shipped out the next business day and I get my order within the week!  I also have swatches of the generous free samples that were included my order.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


New Year's Party
New Year's Party:  silver with silver and blue sparkles




Corn Maze
Corn Maze:  antique yellow gold with gold sparkles




Frankincense
Frankincense:  bronze with gold and green shimmers




Myrrh
Myrrh:  beautiful taupe with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Gingerbread
Gingerbread:  dark red brown with gold and red sparkles; slightly patchy over regular primer




Fruitcake
Fruitcake:  shimmery burgundy




Pretty Pennies
Pretty Pennies: gorgeous red copper


New Year's Party, Corn Maze, Frankincense, Myrrh, Gingerbread, Fruitcake, Pretty Pennies




Poinsettia
Poinsettia:  beautiful dark burgundy with gold and pink sparkles.  It's sheer over a regular primer so I recommend using this shade over a sticky base.




Yule Log
Yule Log:  dark brown with green, red, and gold shimmers




Joyful
Joyful:  light blue with pink and green shimmers




Jack Frost
Jack Frost:  slate blue with green shimmers and pink sparkles




Evening Gown
Evening Gown:  gorgeous emerald with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Sugarplum
Sugarplum:  purple with pink sparkles and blue shimmers


Poinsettia, Yule Log, Joyful, Jack Frost, Evening Gown, Sugarplum




Wise Men
Wise Men:  dark purple with blue shimmers




North Pole
North Pole:  dark blue with pink shimmers




Orangesicle
Orangesicle:  orange creamsicle with gold sparkles




Dayglow
Dayglow:  light blurple with pink and gold shimmers




Fantasia
Fantasia:  lavender with pink and gold sparkles




Secret Lagoon
Secret Lagoon:  seafoam with green and gold shimmers


Wise Men, North Pole, Orangesicle, Dayglow, Fantasia, Secret Lagoon

- Jolie ♥

4 comments:

  1. Love these!! Thanks for the review! Definitely going to order! Do you knkw if these are Limited Edition or was that the Halloween Collection? Thank you❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the support, Heather! I'm not sure if they're limited edition or not, but I don't think Dawn Eyes have taken down any of their collections yet :O By the way, they're releasing a New Year's collection tomorrow as well! I haven't seen any sneak peeks, so the colors will be a pleasant surprise to me.

      Delete
  2. I used Yule Log for my makeup, it is so pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you post it on any social media? I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete