Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Notoriously Morbid September 2016 Vanishing Cabinet - Death is Becoming Swatches and Review


Welcome back!  I'm so excited to show the swatches of Notoriously Morbid's September Vanishing Cabinet!  It's inspired by the movie Death Becomes Her; I haven't watched it yet, but it seems right up my alley.  NM's current TAT is 5-10 business days, though the Vanishing Cabinet ships out on its own schedule.  The Vanishing Cabinet is $13.25/month and includes several mini sized products from NM as well as a surprise guest indie product sometimes.  September's box included three mini eyeshadows and a deluxe sized Changeling top coat!



Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)

Why am I in the Morgue?
Why am I in the Morgue?:  gray silver with blue sparkles




Forever Young
Forever Young:  absolutely beautiful red with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Spray Paint
Spray Paint:  taupe with gold sheen and red and green shimmers




Touch of Magic
Touch of Magic:  pale pink Changeling with blue sheen.  This was the first Changeling top coat to be featured in a Vanishing Cabinet.  Changelings are very thin and are supposed to be applied on top of lipsticks, mainly NM's Mystic Matte liquid lipsticks.  They change the color of whatever lipstick they're applied on top of.  


Why am I in the Morgue?, Forever Young, Spray Paint, Touch of Magic


Bonus EotD!

Why am I in the Morgue? (lid), Spray Paint (outer corner and crease) and Forever Young (lower lashline)

Overall, I really enjoyed September's Vanishing Cabinet!  The three eyeshadows were amazing and were beautiful on their own.  I found Why am I in the Morgue? to be really smooth and shimmery!  Forever Young was absolutely stunning on its own and I really want to use it as a full lid color someday.  It was such a hit for me and I absolutely can't wait for October's box ;)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment