Saturday, October 29, 2016

Notoriously Morbid October 2016 Vanishing Cabinet - Nightmare on NM Street Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I'm so excited to show the swatches of Notoriously Morbid's October Vanishing Cabinet!  It's inspired by the classic horror movie Nightmare on Elm Street.  This box is very special because all of the products were suggested by NM's team of promoters, including myself!  NM's current TAT is 5-10 business days, though the Vanishing Cabinet ships out on its own schedule.  The Vanishing Cabinet is $13.25/month and includes several mini sized products from NM as well as a surprise guest indie product sometimes.  October's box included one mini eyeshadow, one mini highlighter, one Mystic Matte, and one lip gloss.  The lip gloss is being reformulated, so it'll be showcased in a future blog post.



Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Freddy's Coming for You
Freddy's Coming for You:  dark gray with green shimmers and red sparkles.  This is the color our team came up with!  I've actually been wanting a gray shadow with red sparkles for awhile now.  I can't wait to use this :D




It's Only a Dream
It's Only a Dream:  warm champagne highlight.  This is a stunning highlighter and I can see it pairing really well with my warm skintone!






Bare lips
Never Sleep Again
Never Sleep Again on face
Never Sleep Again:  medium brown with copper shimmers.  The copper shimmers become more apparent after you press your lips together.  This is a very 90s color and I can see a lot of people loving this since brown lipstick is trendy again.


Freddy's Coming for You, It's Only a Dream, Never Sleep Again

This was an exciting project to work on and I love how easy all the teams pulled together!  I can't wait to see the gloss because the description sounds beautiful.  I also want to thank NM's owner, Carrie, for giving us this fun opportunity!  Lastly, I wish all of you a safe and fun Halloween :)

- Jolie ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment