Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hello Waffle Cosmetics October 2016 Visage - Tim Burton Swatches


Happy October, everyone!  Today, I have swatches of Hello Waffle's October 2016 Visage box!  Their current TAT is 10-15 business days, though the Visages operate under their own schedule.  October's box is inspired by various films from Tim Burton.  This month includes two full sized eyeshadows, one mini contour powder, a full sized perfume from Sixteen92, and a full sized lip balm from AFK Cosmetics.





Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Simply Meant to Be
Simply Meant to Be:  plum base with copper sparkles and green shimmers




Because I am Different
Because I am Different:  darkened red with gold sparkles and red shimmers




How Beautiful the Moonlight
How Beautiful the Moonlight:  dusty lavender contour; swatched heavily over bare skin.  It's a bit too light for me, but I did like using it as an eyeshadow.






Bare lips
Who's Got a Kiss for the Pickety Witch
Who's Got a Kiss for the Pickety Witch:  moderately opaque burgundy lip balm with red sparkles and blue shimmers.  This was created exclusively for this box by AFK Cosmetics.




My Whole Life is a Dark Room
My Whole Life is a Dark Room:  datura, opium poppy, funeral flowers, black clove, caramel, pale musk, attic wood.  This was an exclusive perfume created by Sixteen92.  It turns black when shaken.  For some reason, it reminds me of incense, so I don't care for it.


Simply Meant to Be, Because I am Different, How Beautiful the Moonlight, Who's Got a Kiss for the Pickety Witch


Bonus FotD!

Because I am Different (lid an lower lashline), How Beautiful the Moonlight (crease)

Who's Got a Kiss for the Pickety Witch (lips)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment