Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Notoriously Morbid August 2016 Vanishing Cabinet - Perfect Day Swatches and Review!


Today, I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's August Vanishing Cabinet!  It's inspired by the movie Legally Blonde and includes several different products.  NM's current TAT is 5-10 business days, though the Vanishing Cabinet ships out on its own schedule.  The Vanishing Cabinet is $13.25/month and includes several mini sized products from NM as well as a surprise guest indie product sometimes.

I watched the movie when I was a lot younger and I remember it fondly.  This box includes two mini eyeshadows, one mini Mystic Matte liquid lipstick, and one mini solid perfume.


Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Walking Felony
Walking Felony:  hot pink with pink and blue sparkles




Frigid B*tch
Frigid B*tch:  purple taupe with blue sparkles and shimmers.  This shadow was a hit with me because it was very smooth and blendable.  I would love a version of this without the blue sparkles so I can use it in my crease to blend out all my future look!




Bonds of Sisterhood
Bonds of Sisterhood:  fruity scent.  It reminds me of those Flintstone vitamins that everyone's forced to eat as a child.  You know the ones I'm talking about.  I actually enjoyed those even if they were a bit chalky.






Bare lips
Bend & Snap
Bend & Snap:  matte warm pink.  It actually applies a bit lighter on my lips than it appears in the tube.  The formula is very comfortable, pigmented, and very long wearing.  I know this because I wore it for an entire day through eating, drinking, and didn't touch it up.  I even slept with my makeup on that night (terrible, I know) and woke up with it still there.

Walking Felony, Frigid B*tch, Bend & Snap


Bonus FotD!


Walking Felony (lid), Frigid B*tch (outer corner, crease, lower lashline)


Bend & Snap on lips

I love how the whole look came out!  Bend & Snap isn't a lip color I wear too often, but I did like it on me.  It was sort of My Lips but Coral-er?  Overall, the formula was terrific and the eye look was so easy to create, especially because of Frigid B*tch.  I really hope NM keeps up with those kinds of formulas because it was very buttery and made blending so much easier.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment