Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy July 2016 Subscription Swatches


Eeek, I realize I'm a few days late, but I have swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's July subscription box today!  I+TA's current TAT is 14-18 business days, but the subscription doesn't operate on that schedule and instead ships out around the same time every month.  It's $18/month for three to four mini eyeshadows and a full sized guest indie product.  

Now I had a bit of trouble getting my subscription because I had moved and PayPal didn't update my address even though I had manually done it.  My subscription was forwarded from my old address, which took a few days, and then delivered to the wrong place.  The owner, Linda, was so kind and generous to send out a replacement package and it arrived with no snafus!  The theme of the subscription was manga series, Ranma 1/2, which I've never read, but knew enough about the plot to understand some references.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Fe+male
Fe+male:  coral with blue shimmers




Amazomiaown
Amazomiaown:  purple with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Forever Lost!
Forever Lost!:  gorgeous rust with strong gold duochrome and gold sparkles




To the Death!!!
To the Death!!!:  gray blue with green and red shimmers




Azusa
Azusa:  pink with gold sparkles and red shimmers.  This was an exclusive full sized shadow created by Corvus Cosmetics.  Corvus is one of my favorite indie brands and Azusa has the same great formula I'm used to from them.


Fe+male, Amazomiaown, Forever Lost!, To the Death!!!, Azusa

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment