Saturday, July 30, 2016

Notoriously Morbid Finding the Cure Tribute Trio and 3rd Anniversary Eyeshadow Swatches


Today I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's third anniversary shadows as well as their Tribute Trio inspired by The Cure.  I also have swatches of the Supernatural themed June CotM which is supposed to be added into the Winchester Gospels at a later date.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 5-10 business days.

Disclaimer:  I am a promoter for Notoriously Morbid.  All items were purchased with my own money using a promoter discount unless otherwise stated.  All opinions are honest and my own.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Finding the Cure Tribute Trio


Strange as Angels
Strange as Angels:  beautiful dusty pink with strong green duochrome and blue sparkles




It's Friday..
It's Friday..:  medium purple with pink and gold shimmers






Bare lips
Alone with You
Alone with You on face
Alone with You:  sheer brick red balm with pink shimmers; sangria scented



June CotM


Scotland the Brave
Scotland the Brave:  stunning deep green with blue sparkles.  This has to be one of my favorite new greens in my entire collection.  NM keeps creating beautiful deep greens and this one takes the cake.  The blue sparkles show up even over regular primer and wearing this color feels like a forest on my eyes.

Strange as Angels, It's Friday.., Alone with You, Scotland the Brave



3rd Anniversary Shadows


Maple Bacon Bronze
Maple Bacon Bronze:  pink copper with gold sparkles




Sister Solstice
Sister Solstice:  lavender with gold and pink shimmers




Coven Muffin
Coven Muffin:  beautiful magenta with red and copper shimmers.  This was surprisingly the breakout hit of the quad for me!  I thought the red shimmers were so unique and stood out beautifully against the magenta shadow. It's a real power color and I felt great wearing it.




Necrofancy
Necrofancy:  plum with strong blue green duochrome


Maple Bacon Bronze, Sister Solstice, Coven Muffin, Necrofancy
All of the shadows swatched here had amazing quality.  They were all smooth, pigmented, and adhered well to the skin.  Special mention goes out to Scotland the Brave, Sister Solstice, and Necrofancy for creaminess.  The duochrome in Necrofancy shines through effortlessly and isn't patchy at all over regular primer.  I have yet to use that particular shadow but I'm excited to.  These shadows are still available for purchase on the NM website under 'Miscellaneous Remnants'.  If you're a lover of green shadows, I truly, truly recommend picking up Scotland the Brave.  You won't regret it!

- Jolie ♥

1 comment: