Thursday, May 5, 2016

AFK Cosmetics Jay and Silent Bob Swatches and Review


AFK Cosmetics released a limited edition Jay and Silent Bob duo on 4/20.  Their TAT is currently 7-20 business days, but it's definitely closer to 7 days.  I believe my order shipped out on 4/26 and I received it in my mailbox a few days later.  My package came with two free eyeshadow samples along with a bunch of perfume the owner generously passed onto me!  She wrapped them separately in another bag with an adorable snowman drawing :)  She draws a snowman on every single one of my orders and I love her for it.

Perfume snowman

Some of the perfumes she gave me!


Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half) 


Cupcake
Cupcake:  rose copper; free sample



Brotherhood of Steel
Brotherhood of Steel:  charcoal with silver sparkles and red and green shimmers; free sample




Lunchbox
Lunchbox:  beautiful beige with green-gold duochrome with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers






Bare lips

Snoogins

Snoogins on face
Snoogins:  moderately opaque medium mauve with silver sheen and gold sparkles.  I absolutely love this balm!  I've been wearing it for almost two weeks now and it's amazing.  It's so wearable and effortlessly gorgeous.  It's gone with almost all of my eye looks and is so moisturizing and comfortable.


Cupcake, Brotherhood of Steel, Lunchbox, Snoogins

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment