Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hello Waffle Leonardo DiCatrio and Bride Tribe Lipstick Swatches


Hello Waffle recently released a trio of Leonardo DiCaprio themed face products!  The TAT is currently 10-15 business days, though the owner, Christine, has been processing orders pretty quickly.  I purchased the entire trio along with another permanent highlighter and limited edition lipstick.  Hello Waffle offered some Gift with Purchases (GWPs) during that time and I was eligible for one of the two shadows.  Christine was kind enough to send me both as well as upgrade my free sample to a mini jar!

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Hot Cross Bunnies
Hot Cross Bunnies:  lavender with gold sheen; GWP




Peep Show
Peep Show:  sparkly pale gold with pink sparkles; GWP




Beneath Oxfordshire
Beneath Oxfordshire:  gorgeous deep green with copper sparkles




Awoke at Dawn
Awoke at Dawn:  pale pink highlighter with gold sheen




Cat Me if You Can
Cat Me if You Can:  lavender highlighter with green and gold shimmers




Like One of Your French Kitties
Like One of Your French Kitties:  beige highlighter with beautiful blue sheen




Gangs of Mew York
Gangs of Mew York:  coral blush with gold and green shimmers




Bride Tribe
Bride Tribe:  sheer nude pink with gold and red shimmers


Hot Cross Bunnies, Peep Show, Beneath Oxfordshire, Awoke at Dawn, Cat Me if You Can, Like One of Your French Kitties, Gangs of Mew York, Bride Tribe

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with Awoke At Dawn. It's an absolute staple for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it took me so long to pick up Awoke at Dawn! I tend not to pay much attention to Visage products before because I never wanted to fall in love with a product that I wouldn't be able to get. Thankfully Awoke at Dawn became permanent <3

      Delete