Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hello Waffle Cosmetics April 2016 Visage - The Little Prince Swatches


Hello Waffle's April Visage box was inspired by The Little Prince.  I know some friends who read it in high school and I didn't get the chance to.  This month included three full sized eyeshadows, one slimline lipstick, and one full sized blush from Mad Lab Cosmetics.  The overstocks are currently available for purchase on Hello Waffle's site here and the TAT is currently 10 - 15 business days.

Beautiful art print

Back of art print

Visage info

The Little Prince summary

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Les Baobabs
Les Baobabs:  mint with gold and copper shimmers




Ta Rose
Ta Rose:  pink with gold shimmers




Les Etoiles
Les Etoiles:  lavender with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Her Fragrance and Radiance
Her Fragrance and Radiance:  warm pink blush with gold sparkles; applied heavily over bare skin.  This was a full size blush from guest indie, Mad Lab Cosmetics.  It's a gorgeous and wearable blush.






Bare lips

On Ne Voit Bien Av'avec le Coeur

On Ne Voit Bien Av'avec le Coeur on face
On Ne Voit Bien Av'avec la Coeur:  pigmented hot pink lipstick


Les Baobabs, Ta Rose, Les Etoiles, Her Fragrance and Radiance, On Ne Voit Bien Av'avec le Coeur

I have mixed feelings about this month's box.  The eyeshadow and lipstick formulas were consistent with Hello Waffle's usual great formula.  However, the colors were a bit bright for my liking; it's purely personal.  I didn't feel comfortable going wearing only those shades out and had to add in some darker shades from my collection to feel more complete.  I really love Ta Rose though and find it absolutely gorgeous.  The lipstick was also a brighter color than I normally wear.  I was happy to step out of my comfort zone for that and found myself enjoying it the more I wore it.  As mentioned before, Visage extras are available for purchase now.  Fair warning though, they sell out extremely quickly!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment