Friday, February 19, 2016

Pretty Good Sparkling Berry Soap Review!


Hey everyone, I actually have something non cosmetics to review today!  Recently, I was contacted by indie bath and body company, Pretty Good, asking if I wanted to review their product.  Now I'm not too into bath and body since I don't have a bathtub, plus I basically stock up on drugstore soaps and lotions.  However, I've heard of Pretty Good around the internet and knew of their monthly subscription soap boxes.  I actually really like bar soap as opposed to body wash as I feel they lather better.

My package arrived pretty quickly after I agreed to trying their product and it contained a full sized bar of soap!  It's their Sparkling Berry Soap and the ingredients are listed in the picture label below:




Even before using the soap, the smell was delightful!  It has a delicious berry candy scent.  The soap has a hot pink translucent bottom and milky pink top with blue sparkles.  After using it for a few weeks, I find that it lathers easily, blue sparkles rub off onto the skin but wash off while rinsing, and my skin retained a slight berry scent after the shower.  

The soap currently retails for $5 on the site here.  The scent is so delicious and amazing that I can see myself purchasing this and perhaps trying out the other soaps from the shop.  I wish they made a corresponding lotion because I would buy that as well.  Now I have several other bar soaps I have to go through first, but Pretty Good is on my to-buy list once those are finished!

I also wanted to give a huge thanks to the Pretty Good team again for sending me this soap to try out.  I look forward to seeing new releases!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment