Thursday, February 18, 2016

Notoriously Morbid January 2016 CotM Mystic Matte Evil Woman Swatches


I have a very short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's January CotM today!  It's another limited edition Mystic Matte lipstick and comes in new packaging!  The packaging is quite a bit thicker and the applicator is longer as well.  Since the Mystic Matte formula is quite watery, I was wondering if the larger applicator would make it messy.  It did not.  I wiped off the excess product before application and found no problems.  I believe they've increased the price from $9 to $12 as well because the new packaging holds more product.

Pictures taken under LED bulb


Evil Woman
Evil Woman:  metallic burgundy.  Since NM has another burgundy-ish Mystic Matte in their line, I decided to compare the two.  The other one is part of their metallic Ancient Mystic Matte collection called Hatshepsut.  I only swatched both on my hand very quickly and didn't take any pictures (sorry!).  Evil Woman leans more red than Hatshepsut and has no visible sparkles.  Hatshepsut is more black based and purple, whereas Evil Woman is more red and purple.  I hope this helps for those who are wondering if they should get both!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment