Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Corvus Cosmetics Thing 1 and Thing 2 Swatches


Welcome back!  I have another short swatch post for you today.  The owner of Corvus Cosmetics, Noel, recently celebrated her birthday in December (yes, I consider that recent).  She created two shadows dedicated to herself and her twin brother.  If I weren't already an avid Corvus collector, I would've still bought these because they're the type of colors I like (deeper shades).  

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Thing 1
Thing 1:  pretty blackened green with gold sparkles




Thing 2
Thing 2:  dark purple with red sparkles


Thing 1 and Thing 2

As you can see, both shades are great additions to any collection.  I can see myself definitely using these to deepen a look without wanting to go full on black in the outer corner.  Thanks for creating these pretty shades, Noel!

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love Thing 1 as well! Greens are my kryptonite (haha, get it?) and this will go so well darkening the trillion of other greens I have.

      Delete