Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Loot Crate Doctor Who 2015 Limited Edition Box!


Loot Crate recently released a limited edition Doctor Who inspired crate!  Since I do watch the show and am a fan, I had to buy it.  Because of the recently holidays, it was in Fedex limbo for the longest time, so much that I had to call Fedex to see what happened.  I finally got it a few days ago though, so let's see what was it in!

Weeping Angel shirt

Twelfth Doctor Figure.  It was either this or a TARDIS and I wish I received the TARDIS instead.

TARDIS sprinkles

Sonic Screwdriver replica!

Famous Doctor Who sounds

Doctor Who comic book

TARDIS box design

Overall, I felt torn over the contents in my box.  I really like the shirt, sonic screwdriver, and reversible box design, but was meh on everything else.  If I recall correctly, the box was $50 (not including shipping), and it seems like a lot for what I actually received.  Loot Crate has been release a lot of limited edition boxes recently so maybe they're trying to budget themselves.  I'll still be looking forward to my regular monthly box though!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment