Saturday, November 7, 2015

Notoriously Morbid September 2015 Vanishing Cabinet - Say it Three Times Swatches


Eek, I thought I was doing good with catching up on my blog posts, but here I am in November writing about Notoriously Morbid's September box...  Don't worry though, if all goes well, I should be caught up by next week (fingers crossed).

NM's theme for September was Beetlejuice; I haven't watched it but I know tons of people who are fans.  The box includes four mini eyeshadows, one limited edition Night Kiss balm, and a themed sticker.





Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Gasoline. Blow Torch. No Problem.
Gasoline. Blow Torch. No Problem.:  melon pink with gold sheen




This is How You Die
This is How You Die:  ocean base with violet sheen




One. Big. Dark. Room.
One. Big. Dark. Room.:  red base with blue overlay.  When I first opened the shadow, it seemed as though there were unblended red pigments among the blue.  I asked the owner about them, turns out it was intentional; the pigments are shaken together to keep the red base and blue sheen separate.  It creates a unique effect of red and blue that can be seen separately without mixing into purple.




We're Here for Your Daughter, Chuck
We're Here for Your Daughter, Chuck:  tawny base with light green duochrome


Gasoline. Blow Torch. No Problem., This is How You Die, One. Big. Dark. Room., We're Here for Your Daughter Chuck, 



Day-O!
Day-O!:  citrus and banana scent; very moisturizing, slightly thicker formula than old Coffin Kissers


- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment