Saturday, November 28, 2015

Notoriously Morbid November 2015 Vanishing Cabinet - Now & Forever Swatches


Notoriously Morbid's November Vanishing Cabinet was a bit different from past ones.  Instead of mini shadows and products, everything included was full sized!  November's VC was inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas.  I watched it when I was young and didn't understand the appeal, however, when I rewatched it last year, I fell in love.  The two eyeshadows are reminiscent of Sally's colors and the full sized Mystic Matte lipstick is inspired by Jack.


Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


I'm Restless
I'm Restless:  ocean blue with pink and green sparkles




Mister Unlucky
Mister Unlucky:  matte burnt orange




Pumpkin King
Pumpkin King:  matte burnt orange lipstick.  The lip swatch looks glossy and that's because I didn't let the lipstick dry down fully before taking the picture.  Notoriously Morbid's Mystic Matte lipsticks all dry down to a matte finish pretty quickly and are very comfortable.


I'm Restless, Mister Unlucky, Pumpkin King

All in all, this was a nice tribute to a great movie.  I didn't mind getting less products this month because I loved the full size lipstick!  I seriously can't get over how much I love the formula.  Pumpkin King is a beautiful fall/winter color so I'm hoping it becomes permanent eventually!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment