Thursday, October 15, 2015

1UP Box PIXELS vs Super Geek Box UNITY vs Loot Crate SUMMON September 2015


Woot, I've finally caught up with all my subscription box posts!  I've gotta say, all the boxes I received in September were pretty dang good.  Ever since 1UP Box stepped up their game and everything else has stayed great, it's been like Christmas every month!


1UP Box PIXELS

80s games Shirt



Minecraft Squid Plush



Pixels Bowtie



Minecraft Sword Necklace



8 Bit Puffy Stickers



Kirby Fold Up



Pixels Pin



I was bored so I put the Kirby together.


Super Geek Box UNITY


Adorable Kirby Crossover Shirt



Minion Funko Pop



Goomba Poster



Legend of Zelda Banner



Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles Shirt



Unity Pin


Loot Crate SUMMON


Adorable Pikachu Hat



Heartstone Stress Ball



Golden Buddha Homer Figure



Heartstone Free Card Pack



Supernatural Impala Figure



Summon Magazine



Summon Pin



Reversible Box Summon Box

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment