Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Shiro Still Not a Planet and Glitter Bomb Swatches


Woooo, here's to me crazily catching up on all the blog posts I've had sitting in my draft folder!  I've been wanting to post this for awhile because I'm really excited about the colors :)  I made an order during one of Shiro's recent CotMs because it was Pluto based and I love the labels.  They also released something in their Sandbox, which is where they release products that the team just wants to create and doesn't belong in any particular collection.  Shiro blended together their previous CotMs as well and sold those shades, I only picked one of them up because the others looked like something I had in my collection already.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Glue (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


It's Mine, I Licked It
It's Mine, I Licked It:  absolutely gorgeous dark green with blue sparkles.  This was actually included as my free sample and I'm so happy because I love it so much.  I love greens like this and I guess the Shiro team could tell!




Da Bomb!
Da Bomb!:  olive green with tons of green sparkles.  This is one of the shadows in the Bomb series where they're complete glitter bombs and contain some larger glitter particles.  Unfortunately, this needs a sticky base to look good as it's sheer over regular primer.




F Bomb!
F Bomb!:  royal purple with purple sparkles and red glitter.  I actually didn't like this much...the glitter is sparse and falls off without a sticky base.  The glitter particles are also very large so I didn't like those.  The royal purple shadow is pretty over a sticky base, but it's not unique enough for me to love it.




The White/Gold Viper is Stuck on my Mayonnaise
The White/Gold Viper is Stuck on my Mayonnaise:  beautiful rose gold with gold sparkles and red shimmers.  The gold sheen mainly comes out over a sticky base, so you're left with a faint rose champagne over regular primer.




Still Not a Planet
Still Not a Planet:  gorgeous metallic rose with blue sparkles.  I'm not sure why it looks so sheer over regular primer because it definitely wasn't in person.




The Largest Moon of Still Not a Planet
The Largest Moon of Still Not a Planet:  mauve base with blue sheen and gold sparkles.  This is really pretty and the blue duochrome is very apparent.  I'm considering making both this and Still Not a Planet into a custom gloss.


It's Mine I Licked It, Da Bomb!, F Bomb!, The White/Gold Viper is Stuck on My Mayonnaise, Still Not a Planet, The Largest Moon of Still Not a Planet

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment