Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Ritual, Awaken, and Lilith Mystic Matte Lipstick Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have some quick swatches of Notoriously Morbid's new Mystic Matte Lipstick colors for you today.  I also got the newest NM makeup bag along with that order, so the bag is used primarily for storing the Mystic Mattes.  For my previous swatch post of the other colors, please click here.




Ritual
Ritual:  matte lavender toned gray lipstick.  As you can tell, it's way too light for me.  I plan on using this for ombre lip looks or mixing it with some other colors, maybe even experimenting with some Changeling top coats!




Awaken
Awaken:  matte coral pink.  Since I've tanned a bit in the summer, this shade is slightly light for my skin tone, but I expect it to look gorgeous when I get a bit lighter in the winter!




Lilith
Lilith:  matte currant.  It's a very sexy and vampy color.  I can't wait to start wearing this and Lucie (Diablo Rouge) in the fall!


Ritual, Awaken, Lilith

As stated in my first impressions post, the formula of this lipstick is watery but very fast drying and comfortable on the lips.  There may be slight sheens in the swatch pictures because I didn't let them dry down completely, but it should take no longer than a minute to do so.  Because they are a bit more comfortable and moisturizing than your average matte lipstick, they are not transfer proof and will wear off while eating.  Like I keep saying, I'd rather reapply during the day than have my lips feel like a desert so it's a plus for me.

Notoriously Morbid will be releasing a new wave of metallic Mystic Mattes this Friday that are inspired by Egyptian pharaohs.  A sneak peek was shared in the FB group 'Notoriously Morbid's Customers Crypt' so head on over to see how insanely gorgeous they are!  The second wave of the State of Fear shadows will be released as well as another Tribute Trio.  You can bet I'll be setting an alarm to purchase all of them :)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment