Friday, July 24, 2015

Ten Three Labs Phantasmagoria 2 Ellicott City Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I was fortunate enough to pick up Ten Three Lab's second installment of their Phantasmagoria box.  The first box was full of purples, so I decided to pass on this one.  However, the second one featured one of my favorite indies, Corvus Cosmetics, so I blind ordered it!  The theme was spooky events around Ellicott City and featured three eyeshadows and a Saucebox Sheen (lip gloss).  The mini eyeshadow from Corvus ended up exploding all over the package.  I contacted Noel, the owner of Corvus, who apologized and immediately offered a replacement.  Since I order very often from Corvus, I let her know she could just include it in my next order :)

Pictures taken under daylight and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Hayden
Hayden:  pink red with blue sparkles





7 Hills
7 Hills:  silvery gray with pink shimmers




Forget Me Not Factory
Forget Me Not Factory:  pale lavender with light green sheen




Heartbeat Bridge
Heartbeat Bridge:  pigmented and opaque scarlet with blue shimmers.  The shimmers are not apparent on lips but it's still an extremely beautiful color and wears very well throughout the day.






Lilburn:  spicy incense scent


Hayden, 7 Hills, Forget Me Not Factory, Heartbeat Bridge

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment