Friday, July 24, 2015

Hello Waffle Princess Mononoke Visage Swatches


I have swatches of Hello Waffle's Princess Mononoke inspired Visage products for you today!  I'm not a subscriber, but I managed to pick up these overstocks when they were released.  I'm a big fan of Miyazaki's films and Princess Mononoke holds a special place in my heart because it features giant wolves and wolves are my favorite animals :)  I ended up buying everything that was offered even though I may have some similarities in my collection.  What can I say?  I'm a huge hoarder haha.  Onto the swatches!

Pictures take under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Passage into the Forest
Passage into the Forest:  shimmery white with pink shimmers and green sheen





God of Life and Death
God of Life and Death:  plum taupe with green and red shimmers




Neither Wolf nor Human
Neither Wolf nor Human:  berry red with rainbow sparkles




The Days of Gods and Demons
The Days of Gods and Demons:  matte warm red blush.  This is actually extremely pigmented and was really hard to get this sheered out swatch.  I have a hard time wearing red blushes, but I'm getting the hang of using a really really REALLY light hand.  


Passage into the Forest, God of Life and Death, Neither Wolf nor Human, The Days of Gods and Demons

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment