Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Aromaleigh January 2015 Ephemera Swatches!


As you all know by now, I'm a huge huge fan of Aromaleigh Cosmetics' Ephemera boxes.  They're monthly subscription boxes full of eyes, face, and lip products along with some guest indies.  It started during January of this year and I actually missed out on the first box.  I initially thought I'd be okay with not getting the overstocks because they were Narnia themed and I was very meh about the movie.  However, as I subscribed and months went on where I really grew to love the box, I realized I wanted to complete the collection.

Thankfully for destashes on IMAM, someone sold me their products at an awesome price.  I had actually bought half of the box on Aromaleigh's website and was desperately looking to complete the set.  Unfortunately, I didn't get the box or insert that came with it, but the makeup is more important!

Sadly, Aromaleigh is also discontinuing the Ephemera subscription after August, so I'm really glad I'll have every single box in existence.  I sure hope they'll bring it back someday because I thoroughly enjoyed the surprise every month.

Pictures taken in daylight and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


The White Witch
The White Witch: sky blue with gold shimmers and silver sparkles





100 Years of Winter
100 Years of Winter: shimmery taupe with gold, silver, and red shimmers




Pale as Icing Sugar
Pale as Icing Sugar: shimmery gray lavender highlight with silver shimmers




Enchanted Turkish Delight
Enchanted Turkish Delight: fuchsia blush with blue shimmers


The White Witch, 100 Years of Winter, Pale as Icing Sugar, Enchanted Turkish Delight
- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment