Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lashes & Lingerie Project with Adore Me!

Good evening, everyone!  I'm excited to share a collaboration I did with NY based lingerie company, Adore Me!  I did a few makeup looks inspired by their newly released lingerie sets.  There are many beautiful sets on their website to choose from, and I ended up choosing the two darker ones, as that's more my personal style.  They recently launched a new Spring line as well, with very colorful and spring-y colored styles.  I was originally going to do one look per set, but the second one was classic enough to inspire two.

Spring Midnight






Spring Midnight look featuring

Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics' 7 Years Shattered (inner corner)
Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics' Annataz (lid)
Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics' Hallow's Eve (outer corner and crease)
Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics' Famine (outer corner)
ELF Cosmetics' Peachy Keen (blush)
Victoria's Secret Intensity (lipstick)



Lorraine




Lorraine look featuring:

Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics So Goes My Nation (lid)
Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics 5 by 5 (outer corner and crease) 
ELF Peachy Keen (blush)
Guerlain Garconne (lipstick)








Lorraine 2 look featuring:

Innocent and Twisted Alchemy's Face Hugger (inner corner)
Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's Ripley (lid)
Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's Drone (outer corner and crease)
Fyrinnae's Mystify (blush)
Limnit Lipsticks' Extraterrestrial (lipstick)

I had a lot of fun doing these looks and enjoyed my collaboration with Adore Me!  Please check out their collection of sexy lingerie and you'll definitely find a set that suits you.  The sets I chose were darker and classic because that's more my style, but there are plenty of sets for bright lovers as well.  Also, if you liked any of the makeup, feel free to check out the shops I linked.  Most of them are small independent companies with great products and customer service!

Until next time,

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment