Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ipsy April 2015 - Beautifully Bohemian


Anddddd as usual, I'm super late on posting the Ipsy bag.  This one is actually from April and the theme was Beautifully Bohemian.  Let's just get right to it, shall we?





Olive Lips balm
Olive Lips balm:  I have actually tried this lip balm yet since I have so many already, but I'll give it a go, and if it doesn't work out then I'll give it to my friend.




Oval Concealer Brush
Oval Concealer Brush:  this is a brush from Crown Brush and I have yet to use it.  I've received a brush from them in the past and liked it a lot, so I'm sure this will be good as well.




JulieG Nail Color
Nail Color in 'Damsel':  this is a hot pink nail polish from JulieG.  It's not a color I would wear, so I think I'll have to pass this along.




The Balm Eyeshadow
The Balm Eyeshadow in 'Flirty':  plum brown with strong gold sheen.  This is a beautiful duochrome color that's hard to come across in mainstream cosmetics.  I also love the packaging and it's very cute, so I'm definitely keeping this one (sorry friends!).




Pink Carnation Blush
Pink Carnation Blush:  warm medium pink blush.  This is a blush sample from Pandora's Makeup box.  It was packaged really cutely and is super pigmented.  I liked using this blush as well because the sample pan was big enough to actually fit my blush brush into.


Flirty and Pink Carnation

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Flirty is a stunner! If you happen to find a dupe for it, I'm all ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't swatched any yet, but indie company Innocent + Twisted Alchemy might have some dupes in their Haunting Refrain collection :)

      Delete