Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Corvus Cosmetics April 2015 CotM Swatch and Review


I have a very short swatch post for you all today because it's only one shadow.  It's a belated swatch of Corvus Cosmetics' April Color of the Month 'Kaelpie'.  Every time that awesome shop comes out with a new CotM, I always rush to buy it and then feel stupid because I only have one eyeshadow in my cart.  Thank god Noel doesn't judge me ;)  I also recently ordered the Heathers inspired collection which has yet to come, so stay tuned for swatches of that when it gets here!

Pictures taken in daylight and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Kaelpie
Kaelpie:  amazing dark brown with strong green sheen.  Sooooo, you guys must be tired of seeing similar colors on my blog but I really can't help it!  I absolutely LOVE green shadows and anything with a green shift.  Brown shadows with green shifts are usually what get me.  I will probably be comparing this to several others in my collection to see how similar they are (and maybe find minute differences to justify owning them all??)  Corvus' excellent eyeshadow formula definitely makes this shade a staple though, not to mention that creepy label art really makes it stand out.

- Jolie ♥

1 comment: