Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ipsy March 2015 - Floral Fantasy


I have a short review today of my March Ipsy bag!  The theme was Floral Fantasy and I was actually pretty happy with the bag I received.

Cute floral themed bag


Pur-lisse Cleanser:  I actually did like this cleanser since it's supposed to remove makeup.  It does an okay job, better than a lot of non-scrubby cleansers.  It still doesn't remove my tough liquid eyeliners, but does a great job on everything else.





Coolway Hair Oil:  this was my first time using a hair oil as I've always been too scared to weigh down my hair even more.  I'm not sure if it works for my hair, but my coworker has commented on how nice I smelled with it on haha.





Boo-Boo Cover Up Concealer:  I got this concealer in the shade Medium.  It matches my skin tone really well and is super pigmented.  I've been using it to cover my under eye circles and I really love it!  I'm very tempted to purchase this once I run out because of how well it's worked for me.  I don't like the squeeze tube though, I'd rather have it be a wand applicator so I can put it directly on my face.





Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Duo:  this is a pigmented, soft golden champagne and a moderately pigmented and soft bronze with gold shimmers. I was actually unsure of whether or not it was a face highlighter and contour or shadows (turns out it's eyeshadows).  Although it's good quality, I have several similar shadows, so I'll probably give this away.





NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops:  medium pink rose.  I was actually really excited to get this lipstick!  I've heard so many good things about NYX's lip products and this lipstick was a perfect MLBB for me.  It was also a full sized product, so that was the cherry on top.

Daylight:  Boo-Boo Cover Up Concealer, Mineral Duo, Butter Lipstick in Pops
Overall, I was really happy with this month's bag!  I've been going back and forth between cancelling or not, but they keep pulling me back in.  This month has definitely secured their spot again!

- Jolie ♥

3 comments:

  1. I had DC'd after a few flop bags, just resubbed and got March's bag. I am in love, they really hit the sweet spot, and am looking forward to Aprils bag!

    March bag was the Pixi shadow duo, cool way, Nyx Lip Butter, Chella Highlighter, & crown brush foundation brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! March's bag was definitely good for me. I'm so jealous you got the Chella Highlighter and brush! You can never have too many brushes. I received my April bag yesterday and liked almost everything as well!

      Delete