Thursday, February 6, 2014

Holiday EOTD with Sparkly Golds


Here's another super belated EOTD I did during the holidays.  As you can see, I'm wearing reindeer antlers that my boss gave me at work.  I decided to wear red and gold that day and wanted to attempt a sparkly gold eye.  Of course, I had to break out the sparkliest indie eyeshadows I had at the time.


I used Oslo's 'Equinox' on the lid and Shiro's famous 'Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Afternoon' in the outer v and crease.  Equinox and Nic Cage both have an almost obnoxious amount of glitter that I can't sport on regular days.  Because of Oslo's semi-loose formula, the glitter stuck on my lid throughout the whole day and was great.  Nic Cage, however, might have benefited more from a stickier base.  Without a sticky base, the sparkles almost blend away, but I was still left with a nice dark brown in the crease.

Here's to more belated EOTDs coming up!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment