Monday, February 3, 2014

ELF Haul!


It's been such a long time since I've made an ELF order!  If you didn't read my blog in the early stages, I bought from ELF Cosmetics so much.  I only stopped because I discovered the greatness that is indie companies.  However, I was running out of some products and needed some new brushes, so here goes my haul :)

Yay brushes :D

Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in 'Turks & Caicos', Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in 'St. Lucia"
Turks & Caicos, and St. Lucia



Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in 'Ravishing Rose' and 'Wink Pink'
Ravishing Rose, Wink Pink


Tone Correcting Concealer 'Light Beige', All Over Cover Stick 'Light Beige'
Tone Correcting Concealer, All Over Cover Stick



Lip Balm Tint in 'Grapefruit' and 'Berry' 
Grapefruit, Berry



Brightening Eye Color in 'Day 2 Night' and 'Ethereal'
Day 2 Night
Ethereal
I was a bit surprised and impressed at how pigmented the Brightening Eye Colors were.  The blush and bronzer duos surprised me as well.  I bought them to contour better and Turks & Caicos is very dark.  The St. Lucia bronzer cream is a bit too yellow for my tastes but I can make it work.  I also added the Crystal Blending Brush because it was $4, and I only needed that much to qualify for free shipping.  I love it so much, it's so pretty ^_^  I just wanted to own one and I'm glad I added it to my cart!

- Jolie ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! St. Lucia is actually a bit light for me, so I decided to purchase Turks & Caicos.

    Thanks for the follow too; I've been following you for awhile! Just a note, the link you gave me is misspelled (blogspot instead of blogpost).

    ReplyDelete