Friday, December 28, 2012

More E.L.F. Hauls

I know, I know.  I definitely have an elf addiction as I've done a few haul posts already within the month, but who can blame a girl when they ALWAYS have promotions and their prices are so cheap?  Anyway, instead of writing two short pointless posts, I'm just going to combine two of my elf hauls in one.

This is only going to show the products I've bought, individual reviews will definitely comes soon.
Top: Hypershine Lip Gloss in 'Flirt' (Free Gift, retails $1/ea)
False Eyelash in 'Dramatic' (top): retails $1/ea
False Eyelash in 'Natural' (bottom): retails $1/ea (One looks shorter because I trimmed it)
Studio High-Definition Powder in 'Sheer' ($6/ea)
3 Luscious Liquid Lipsticks in 'Brownie Points', 'Cherry Tart', 'Ruby Slipper' ($1/ea)
Super Glossy Lip Shine in 'Strawberry' ($1/ea)
Studio Lip Exfoliator ($3/ea)
2 Shimmer Lip Glosses in 'Love' (top) and 'Hope' (bottom): $2/ea
Studio Lip Lock Pencil ($3/ea)
Studio Precision Liquid Eyeliner ($3/ea)
Zit Zapper ($1/ea)
2 Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils in 'Grassy Green' (top) and 'Boldly Bronzed' (bottom): $1/ea

I'm sorry for it being so unorganized; I had only put them together for the picture, but hopefully the descriptions make it easier...

Now for the second haul:
 From Left to Right: Studio Mascara & Shadow Shield ($3/ea),
2 Zit Zappers ($1/ea), 2 Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liners & Sharpeners in 'Bitter' and 'Mauve Luxe' ($1/ea)
Studio Mascara Primer ($3/ea), (Free Gift) Brightening Eye Color in 'Nouveau Neutrals' ($1/ea)
6 Essential Lipsticks in 'Sociable', 'Seductive', 'Charming', 'Posh', 'Gypsy', 'Fearless', 'Fantasy' ($1/ea)

More in depth reviews to come!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment